Summer! The votes are in! Y'all voted in favor of shipper apps. Check out the announcement here!💛

Add Reply

open

played by * * *

please do NOT pm this account.

∞ (7)
something wicked this way comes
admin
open for business

Give us all your open threads! Just reply with the topic link, title and a brief summary of what's happening and one of the admins will make sure to list it right here for you. Happy threading. ❤

played by Jules

knife-thrower

20 (107)
"I pirouette in the dark / I see the stars through a mirror / Tired mechanical heart / Beats 'til the song disappears.."
inactive
Leo
single
Dance like no one's watching --- It's a Sunday and Talia has taken over Big Top, in order to start practicing on a new routine if anyone cares to interrupt or catch a sneak peek at what she's been working on?

played by Cheshire

hermaphrodite

30 (57)
Got God on the drums and the Devil on the bass, If you wanna dance you better find a space
sideshow
atoka, oklahoma
libra
single

played by trina

burlesque dancer

27 (30)
what if i was wrong, and jumped to conclusions cause the chance of losing you was all too dangerous. So I just assume that you're doing things before you get the chance. So I can leave and feel like I've got the upper hand
sideshow
sagittarius
married to jasper lovejoy
You are invited to attend the wedding of KARA WAYNE & JASPER LOVEJOY on Sunday, July 2nd 2017 at 4PM.

The wedding will take place in the Big Top and formal wear is required to attend. The reception will be held at the G-Top after the ceremony.

CHURCH BELLS

Topic Options
Add Reply