Spring, pt. 2 Woah! New skin!
Check out our post about the skin and other updates here💛

Add Reply
New Poll

Bratley's plotter, Say hello, Sasha and Viking!

played by Bratley

security director

30 (57)
director
aleksandr "sasha" dorozhkov • 30 (57) • security director
Sasha is a former KGB spy. He grew up in Moscow and got stranded in the US on a mission. He does not like the US by the way, and pines for the Motherland. He has a tough history which he discusses very rarely.

He speaks Russian , Ukrainian, English, French and German.

He's very practical and can do everything from sharp shooting to splinting a broken leg, which means he likes to think he's right. He's pretty arrogant and quite sarcastic. He's an incredibly intelligent guy, a skilled manipulator and a good sympathiser- but a very poor empathiser and he displays little emotional self-awareness. He has very decided political views and doesn't have much interest in other people's cultures, opinions, nationality, sexuality....

That is, unless it has some value to him. Sasha tends to befriend people he thinks can provide him with a useful hook up or some good information, and after nearly thirty years, he for sure knows some deep dark secrets. Sasha is also allowed to drive a car, which means he can escape on any day of the week being a director. Sasha is not someone that 'opens up', but if you are Slavic, or a man, he'll probably get on with you.

Sasha is in a long term relationship with Linea Marks and has recently welcomed a little girl into the world. He enjoys sex and he's very hot-blooded and has a naughty roving eye for the ladies.

Disrupters of the peace are not typically Sasha's friends- anything that looks suspicious he is practically bound to investigate.

Sasha is very protective of the circus and he would do anything to make sure it stays safe and performs for another day- even if it meant violence...

Bonus fact: He was once captured and tortured for several months but an anti-communist resistance group in Budapest. And no, don't ever ask him about it (or any of his scars).

erik "viking" björnsson • 40 (45) • strongman

So, Viking is from Norway. He joined the circus five years ago after he got sick of struggling to hold onto a decent job. He has a bland past with patches of drama, but overall he's best described as a bad boy with a (very) secret sensitive side.

Viking is about five foot ten, muscular of course, with quite a few tattoos, shaved sides and (usually) a beard. He speaks with a deliberately thick accent and sounds either gruff and a bit aggressive or slightly less gruff and aggressive when he gets talking about something he likes (probably Vikings). He can look kind of intimidating and has pale blue eyes that stare into your soul. If you didn't figure it out already, Vikings are kind of his thing. His whole side show is Viking-themed down to the leather skirts and the beard braids. His real name is not Viking of course- it's Erik- but you can only use it with permission.

On the surface he's a simple man. Needs his food, a few decent hours of sleep a night, a stiff drink at the end of the day, and regular sex. He's easy to get along with, but not necessarily forthcoming with the conversation. He'll say what's on his mind with no fear of offending any body. So I imagine he'll have a few friends, and a fuck buddy here and there (hello eyeliner and studded leather anybody?) and probably more than few would take his gruffness for rudeness.

Bonus fact: He may be blunt, kind of scary, and likes to spend time alone, but he has a secret sensitive side and he loves growing flowers and vegetables on his little plot.

played by Storm

Aerial Silks

25 (35)
You don't wanna talk around with me You're talking to a goddamn god Born and raised in the Vienna, rapped up deutsch, baby (not) But I do come through with that one-two step R-rackity club I ain't fucked up yet, yeah Give me that mic baby, One, two checks
performer
Eureka, California
Aries
Single
sasha & lorne
Hello! When it come to possible plotting, I can't see Sasha liking Lorne much. Lorne loves his job, but he has a tendency of starting shit. He generally won't throw the first punch but he loves pushing buttons, and the scuffles are still very much his fault. Other than that, nothing specific pops out, but let me know if you have any interest/ideas.

played by Bratley

security director

30 (57)
director
Pushing buttons is exactly what Sasha needs right now. How about he catches Lorne doing something naughty and we can see what happens? wink.gif

played by trina

artistic director

26 (51)
So smoke 'em if you got 'em cause it's going down. All I ever wanted was you. I'll never get to heaven cause I don't know how. Let's raise a glass or two. To all the things I've lost on you.
director
scorpio
single
CASSIE & SASHA
WELCOME BACK BRATS!

I have missed seeing Sasha's pretty face around the site. So, this is my new girl Cassandra (or Cassie or Cas) - Artist Director and all around bitter sass queen. She's not on my plot page yet because I'm a lazy piece of shit but I'm working on it. She's been around the circus for a few decades now so these two definitely know each other. I think they have definitely butted heads a few times because they both ooze arrogance and sarcasm but this could also mean they've jumped into bed together more than once because HE'S SO PRETTY and she's vain as hell. Of course that would before he got serious with Linea but that hasn't really stopped Cassie from continuing to flirt or mercilessly tease him for now having a little living potato of his own.

Basically booty calls! Though I'm always down for something more (maybe they even dated for a short period years ago and then just stuck to booty calls) because drama is always fun and like I said I have missed seeing Sasha <3

played by cheshire

knife thrower

20 (21)
My past has tasted bitter for years now, so I wield an iron fist, grace is just weakness or so I've been told, I've been cold, I've been merciless, but the blood on my hands scares me to death, maybe I'm waking up today
performer
moscow, russia
aries
single
Welcome back bby!!

We should get the Dorozhkov boys together, yes? :D Talking family, starting trouble, I don't mind what they do, I just love to see them interact tbh.

played by Storm

na

21 (N/A)
look how the streets turn cold when I walk it
ooc account
na
Taurus
na
sasha & lorne
Awesome! I'll try to think up some trouble and start a thread~

played by Storm

Aerial Silks

25 (35)
You don't wanna talk around with me You're talking to a goddamn god Born and raised in the Vienna, rapped up deutsch, baby (not) But I do come through with that one-two step R-rackity club I ain't fucked up yet, yeah Give me that mic baby, One, two checks
performer
Eureka, California
Aries
Single

played by Bratley

Strongman

40 (44)
worker
Stavanger, Norway
Scorpio
Single
@chesh OMG I don't know how I missed your post but .... 100% yes. Kolya will be the babysitter! Plus I see now Sasha is starting to get in touch with his feelings~ a bit more there could be some interesting chats to be had?

@trina Yes for booty calls because I'm a terrible person and Sasha's wandering eye is not getting any better despite having a shit hot girlfriend and a baby. She could definitely tease him. Pluuuss keep an eye out, my new boy will be up soon and he's an all-round bundle of fun, and I can see him and Cassie really hitting it off if she's a a sass queen. Anyway more on that later!!

played by trina

artistic director

26 (51)
So smoke 'em if you got 'em cause it's going down. All I ever wanted was you. I'll never get to heaven cause I don't know how. Let's raise a glass or two. To all the things I've lost on you.
director
scorpio
single
CASSIE & SASHA
why does it take me so long to see plot responses? /bad trina

AND BAD SASHA LOL though i suppose if he just keeps it as a wandering eye then... he can't get in too much trouble! i'll be adding his pretty face to Cassie's contact list and we could possibly thread them so she can tease him about getting boring.

played by Bratley

Strongman

40 (44)
worker
Stavanger, Norway
Scorpio
Single
@cassie

This sounds perfect! Do you wanna thread them sometime soon? We could start something?

played by trina

artistic director

26 (51)
director
scorpio
single
CASSIE & SASHA
i'd love to!!!! drinking at the g-top (vodka bitches!) or getting a bite at the cookhouse or, hell, i'm game for anything to be honest <3

played by Bratley

Strongman

40 (44)
worker
Stavanger, Norway
Scorpio
Single
In his current frame of mind I'm going to say the G-Top drinking vodka would be the safest bet. Do you wanna start or shall I? smile.gif @trina

played by trina

artistic director

26 (51)
director
scorpio
single
CASSIE & SASHA
do you care to start?? i've got a couple threads to start and a few to catch up on! <3

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll