Summer! The votes are in! Y'all voted in favor of shipper apps. Check out the announcement here!💛

Pages: (42) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

the morning after

played by christina

security

42 (55)
so wake me up when it's all over when i'm wiser and i'm older all this time i was finding myself and i didn't know i was lost i tried carrying the weight of the world but i only have two hands hope i get the chance to travel the world but i don't have any plans wish that i could stay forever this young not afraid to close my eyes life's a game made for everyone and love is the prize
worker admin
vancouver, b.c.
libra
single
more like mourning after amirite???

okay this game works a lot like the in bed game only this uses gifs !!! just use a reaction gif showing how your character would react to waking up next to the character above ! the gifs do not have to be of your character's pb.

go nuts !

user posted image

played by Vanilla

Menagerie Director

20 (43)
I went home, I was feeling so alone. I know I've been late, It was my mistake. I went in my room, and I sat there in the gloom. I know I've been bad, I know he'll be mad. And I hear him coming, down the hall, and there's nowhere to go, nowhere at all. I've been had. It was my mistake. He opens the door, and his eyes are full of hate.
inactive

played by christina

tailor

36 (44)
a man who makes a beast out of himself got nothing to lose sold my soul long ago nothing left to choose
worker admin
norfolk, ne
gemini
lmfao

played by Vanilla

Burlesque Dancer

18 (71)
You get hotter than a cherry on a cigarette. Bet every dollar mom's a model but you're better yet. She's 21 out on the run and turning every head. Your body's built just like a weapon and you're using it. But the devil can hear you when you say, "C'mon and get up, Move your body, use your body. Lose control! Rub it right up, against my body, Take my body, make it yours!" We're gonna light this room on fire. Yeah you and I will burn it up tonight. The two of us are gonna fuel this fire. No way in hell we're slowing down tonight.
inactive

played by christina

werewolf man

27 (110)
'fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven what i truly want' it's innocence lost, innocence lost, in the land of gods and monsters i was an angel
sideshow admin
quebec city, qc
sagittarius
mess

played by octavia

tightrope walker

35 (112)
Some devil is stuck inside of me I cannot set it free I wish, I wish I was dead and you breathing Just so that you could know Some angel is stuck inside of me
inactive
Savannah, Georgia
Pisces
deeply devoted to Sylvester Harris

played by Vanilla

Human Pincushion

20 (47)
Here we are - You're pins - I'm needles - Let's play... Here we are - You want this? - Then come on... Tune out everyone in the crowd because now it's just me and you. Come fall in love with the sound. Make a pact to each other when no one's around, put the cross between me and you. Who wants to fuck with us now?
inactive

played by mochi

living statue

20 (111)
and you know, i'd given up so long ago -- but you know, your eyes, they give me hope
inactive

played by Vanilla

Burlesque Dancer

18 (71)
You get hotter than a cherry on a cigarette. Bet every dollar mom's a model but you're better yet. She's 21 out on the run and turning every head. Your body's built just like a weapon and you're using it. But the devil can hear you when you say, "C'mon and get up, Move your body, use your body. Lose control! Rub it right up, against my body, Take my body, make it yours!" We're gonna light this room on fire. Yeah you and I will burn it up tonight. The two of us are gonna fuel this fire. No way in hell we're slowing down tonight.
inactive

played by christina

human cannonball

30 (67)
what's going on, on the floor? i love this record, baby, but i can't see straight anymore keep it cool, what's the name of this club? i can't remember but it's alright, alright
inactive
baton rouge, la
leo
single

played by Adder

mechanic

23 (92) (94)
inactive
user posted image

[e] oops, posted this on my ooc account, lol. was meant to be posted from leon's account.

played by trina

fire dancer

31 (33)
Was a full sun at high noon And up rose a bright moon. Casting shadows, Like dancing sparrows. Sing me baby home, Sing me baby home. Run baby, run baby, run baby, run. Run from the one who you know that you love.
performer
aquarius
dating Randall Jedrey

played by Adder

mechanic

23 (92) (94)
inactive

played by trina

fire dancer

31 (33)
Was a full sun at high noon And up rose a bright moon. Casting shadows, Like dancing sparrows. Sing me baby home, Sing me baby home. Run baby, run baby, run baby, run. Run from the one who you know that you love.
performer
aquarius
dating Randall Jedrey

played by Adder

aerial straps

19 (20) (21)
inactive

Topic Options
Pages: (42) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll