Summer! The votes are in! Y'all voted in favor of shipper apps. Check out the announcement here!💛

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Q&A

played by lyzaroo

FIRE DANCER

23 (25) (N/A)
inactive
    Pretty straightforward. You answer the question from the post above you and ask one of your own, which the next poster answers. IC game! I'm the first poster, so obviously I don't actually have a question to answer, so I'll just ask one.
    ---
    "Do you like green eggs and ham?"

played by Cheshire

performance singer

22 (57)
you are more than the choices that you make, you are more than the sum of your past mistakes, you are more than the problems you create, you've been remade
inactive
"... Well, I like ham?"
-
"Do you like jazz?"
KADE RYDER

played by

()
"Love it! Is there any other kind of music?"

"If you could be one animal, including mammals, what would you be and why?"
ASTRID LEAVEY

played by

()
"I would be a white Bengal tiger because that is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. As well as a very strong and independent animal."

---

"If you could time-travel at any point in time, when would you go to?"

played by LYZAROO

HYPNOTIST

30 (98) (N/A)
inactive
"I'd time travel to the prime of my great grandfathers life, only so I could discuss his hypothesis on hypnosis more deeply."

"If you weren't in Le Cirque Noir, what do you think you would be doing, given that you could leave right now?"

played by Cheshire

hermaphrodite

30 (58)
Got God on the drums and the Devil on the bass, If you wanna dance you better find a space
sideshow
atoka, oklahoma
libra
single
"I'd travel to India in a heartbeat. Live there for a while."
--
"What's your take on this Hitler fella?"

played by (sav)

flying trapeze

23 (26)
Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy. You and I, you and I, we’re like diamonds in the sky. You’re a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy. When you hold me, I’m alive. We’re like diamonds in the sky~
performer
Riverton, Wyoming
Sagittarius
dating Evan Sullivan
"Bad's pretty much the only way to take him...right?!"

---

"What do you see when you stare into space?"

played by sophie

misc. worker

21 (26)
Oh the shame that sent me off from the God that I once loved Was the same that sent me into your arms
worker admin
Abruzzo, Italy
leo
it's serious with bartholomew moss
"I see my brother being killed by the man our father sold me to."
----
"Is there anything tastier than peanut butter with chocolate?"

played by christina

cannibal

30 (92)
bring you to a simmer right on time run my greasy fingers up your greasy spine
sideshow admin
transylvania, romania
capricorn
married to peony dimir
"Yes."

----

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
JET HENDRIX

played by

()
"Not nearly enough for me to dignify that idiocy with a response.""How are you, anyway?"

played by octavia

tightrope walker

35 (112)
Some devil is stuck inside of me I cannot set it free I wish, I wish I was dead and you breathing Just so that you could know Some angel is stuck inside of me
inactive
Savannah, Georgia
Pisces
deeply devoted to Sylvester Harris
"Me? Why, I'm just better than the red on candy, is all, thanks for askin' my little dark roasted pecan."

---

"So, who else here thinks that Sombre is gon' travel South for Christmas this year? If you know what I mean..."

played by (sav)

flying trapeze

23 (26)
Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy. You and I, you and I, we’re like diamonds in the sky. You’re a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy. When you hold me, I’m alive. We’re like diamonds in the sky~
performer
Riverton, Wyoming
Sagittarius
dating Evan Sullivan
"I have a feeling I don't really know what you mean, but going south is always good, right?!"

---

What are you afraid of?

played by Cheshire

illusionist

36 (118)
The thousand dreams I dreamed, the splendid things I planned, I always built, alas, on weak and shifting sand, yesterday when i was young
inactive
new orleans, louisiana
virgo
seeing nettie maeshaw
"Failure."
--
"What's the most important thing you've ever done?"

played by octavia

tightrope walker

35 (112)
Some devil is stuck inside of me I cannot set it free I wish, I wish I was dead and you breathing Just so that you could know Some angel is stuck inside of me
inactive
Savannah, Georgia
Pisces
deeply devoted to Sylvester Harris
"I'd like to think I saved someone once, returned the favor."

----

"Have any of those reoccurring dreams?"

played by (sav)

flying trapeze

23 (26)
performer
Riverton, Wyoming
Sagittarius
dating Evan Sullivan
"Nope. I actually don't dream that much, as far as I can tell, anyway."

---

What's your favorite thing to wear?

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll