Summer! The votes are in! Y'all voted in favor of shipper apps. Check out the announcement here!πŸ’›

Add Reply
New Poll

happy anniversary ... almost!

would you like to switch to shipper apps?
Yes! [ 3 ]  [50.00%]
No! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
I don't care! [ 3 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 

played by sakurazuka seishirou

sakurazukamori

28 (30)
i'm a life ruining assbag
admin
kanazawa
gemini
married to sophie
Hello Le Cirque!

We're getting totally ready for BIG THINGSβ„’ coming in the next month so we thought we'd do a little bit of revamping in the process. Le Cirque has been open for a long time and we've had many changes over the years and a lot of them have been well received! Going forward Sophie and I definitely want to keep making fresh changes to the site to make sure that all the members have something that appeals to and works for them.

After a bit of a discussion, a change that we'd like to bring to the site would be a shift toward shipper apps. For anyone that doesn't know or needs clarification on what this is, basically it's what it sounds like; your application will have an extra tab to put in your shipper information.

We want to poll you guys and get your thoughts because we realise if we go ahead with this plan, that would mean some work involved for you. If we decided to go with this, everyone will have a few months to update their apps with the new code and add the new relevant information.

You can take the poll above but if you have any comments or questions or even a suggestion of your own, please post it right in this thread! πŸ’›

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll